Conferences, educational fellowships, community outreach, and mentorship are just a few ways we make impact.
We provide a Christ centered, nurturing and loving transitional environment where women can fully recover from emotional issues such as, but not limited to lack of purpose, fatherlessness, single parenthood, financial illiteracy and self-sabotage.
woman of purpose conferences
Each year we host an annual conference in Dallas, Texas for women to gather and be empowered to live out their purpose. We create an atmosphere of prayer, worship, inspiration, freedom, but most importantly an opportunity for women to experience miraculous encounters with God. Woman of Purpose Conferences offer:
- Networking opportunities
- Q/A panel discussions
- Attendee giveaways
- Biblical teachings
- Worship concerts
- Educational breakout sessions
Each month we offer educational fellowships to build and strengthen the Woman of Purpose community. We invite guest speakers to teach on a variety of subject matters and present practical ways for women thrive in life. Women participating in our educational fellowships gain:
- A renewed sense of self-worth and God's purpose for their lives
- The skills to identify root causes and triggers for repetitive bad habits
- Resources and tools to make informed decisions about their future
- Life skills to equip them to successfully manage activities of daily living
Want to attend or live stream one of our monthly events?
We partner with organizations within our local community to spread an abundance of love through our LOVE COVERS program. LOVE COVERS has three branches:
- HOMELESS - Provides food and blankets to those in need.
- BROKEN - Provides tools and resources to women who battle with substance abuse and domestic violence.
- NEXT in LINE - provides one on one mentorship to middle school girls to help them prepare for a purposeful future.
Want to make a difference in your community?
Want to be a volunteer, speaker or vendor at our next conference or have a desire to make an impact in your community? Let us know how you would like to serve in the variety of programs we offer.